Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Sunday 13 March 2011

Christmas Quiltalong! March, pt4

I felt that I had a good start today, but I have fallen behind - partly due to messing about with the new sewing machine, but later on, with the dawning realisation that my cousin will be paying a rare visit tomorrow, I made a batch of biscuits.

But because the abbey crunch style biscuits are not Christmassy - delicious though they are - they don't more than a passing mention here.

Of course, this held up the sewing, so I although I have all my pieces trimmed & ready to go, the sewing together will have to wait until I get a chance to carry on tomorrow.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my day though (thank you, Sue), but given the lateness of the hour, I think that I will keep the pleasure of catching up with all at the other bloggers' posts until the morning.

4 comments:

  1. Again I love your colors. I think your quilt will be very beautiful when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're looking good Hazel. I love the colours, and I can almost imagine the smell of baking too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed viewing your site today, have not been successful connecting as yet. Tried twice will have to watch your quilts come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Joanna. :)

    Maybe I'll bake something Christmassy for next month, and post the recipe too, Sue...

    Hi Maddy, nice to see you, I'm glad you like the site. And thank you for perservering - blogger can eat your words sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...