Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Saturday 9 April 2011

Christmas Quiltalong! April, pt5

And now there are 6 blocks!

This was either an easier-to-piece block, or I'm getting more accomplished - this all went together beautifully.

I haven't got any of the border on Spring Garden Trellis cut and on, but that will do for today, I think.

I'm going to have a leisurely stroll round to catch up with what everybody else is up to with a glass of jerusalem artichoke wine (yes, I do that sort of thing too), and a scatty star biscuit.

This has been tremendous fun again, I must say - thank you Cathi & Sue - and I'll see you all next month!

5 comments:

  1. Nice blocks. I think you are very accomplished. I had fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are a natural - your blocks look great. I really love the colours you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,your blocks are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls!

    I can tell I'm getting better - just look at how I've had to press the living daylights out of the January blocks (in the middle on the pic above) - it's all very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...