Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Christmas Quiltalong 2012 - Mar pt3

I didn't manage to finish my 4-patches for the Festive Mystery quilt last night - but I have done them today.

I couldn't persuade either of my cats to model them like Sunny did over at Sand and Sunshine, but here they are anyway.

Joanna was talking about her favourite high school band yesterday - my high school years were the early eighties, the biggest bands were Micheal Jackson and the New Romantic bands like Duran Duran and Spandau Ballet, and of course George Michael and Wham!

Nothing jumps out at me as being one favourite band or song from that time - but I will share what is my no. 1 song of the moment from Jethro Tull (but dating from 1977) which I have on all the time!

6 comments:

  1. My high school days were early eighties as well. Fun times and fun music.

    Jethro Tull is a classic. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting the next step done!! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Reenie! I must learn to take pics in the daylight so the fabrics are more true to life.

      Delete
  3. Good for you getting them all done. It sure was harder to be scrappy on this particular step I think. You had your work cut out for you.

    As for Sunny he'd likely be more than willing to come to your place and model, he loves traveling, but I'm afraid I can't spare him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure that Sunny would get the warmest of welcomes from my two cats - they have no manners!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...