Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Christmas Quiltalong Eve

I really wasn't sure what sort of party to have tomorrow for the Christmas Quiltalong.

Lesley has already had a pyjama party when she hosted...








I know that I'll be cooking...











And there'll be some entertainment...










But I didn't want it to be too formal...










Or too posh...











But not too casual...















So it's fancy dress - what will you come as?

7 comments:

  1. So Cute! I like the posh outfit and it looks like you still have your tap shoes, but I don't know how much work you would get done dressed like that. If I had a tiara that's what I would wear and be the Princess of Quilting on my home turf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a friend who is getting married next month who is so taken with her tiara that she wears it round the house whilst doing the chores. I wonder if she will keep it up after the wedding?

      I think that coming to the party as the Princess of Quilting is a fabulous move!

      Delete
  2. lol too funny! I will have to take a look and see what I can come up with

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready. Outfit all sorted, just got to get the washing out on the line and I'll get dressed and motor along to your place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a wonderful drying day (sorry, Bilbo), and my washing will be on the line shortly too. I need to clean the kitchen windows too - I don't want you lot realising how slovenly I can be!

      Delete
    2. Snort! Not raining here but cloudy and overcast. If I can ever get my act together today there might be some fabric action but what I really want to do is get zillions of photos sorted and the blog up to date. Wish me luck:}

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...