Having been given a jelly roll and a quilting book for Christmas 2010, there is no excuse not to get on with quiltmaking.

Here's what happened next...



Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Do Chip In...

Following the excitement of the Christmas Quiltalong last weekend, I have cleared up all the party poppers and biscuit crumbs, put all my fancy dress outfits back in the wardrobe and have made a little progress on big sister Helen's son & daughter-in-law's baby mat.

I will show you a tiny peek.  I still need to attach a border, then it's a quiltin' we will go.

Oh - talking about the Christmas Quiltalong, I still want to hear about your oldest or most treasured Christmas decoration - I'll keep it open till the weekend then sort out someone for a small giveaway.  You don't have to have been quilting along with us - even if you've just been peeping in, I'd love to hear from you!

It might take my mind off Lynn's rather odd cat-stocking tale...

3 comments:

  1. The party was lovely. Thanks for hosting.

    Much thanks to sending me to Lynn's cat stocking story. I managed to miss her tale this weekend. I may quit laughing in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still keep thinking of Lynn's cats' stockings and laughing too.

    It shows how my mind works, by the way. I read the title of your post where you mention chipping in, and immediately expected a recipe for chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear, the dead cat stocking tale is true! I have pictures.....not of the dead cats, but of the stockings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...